Banquets, Business Meetings, Poolside Events, & More
Planning a special event, business meeting, wedding or banquet in the Allentown area is easy and affordable. Whether you are hosting a wedding celebration in our Picasso Ballroom or a poolside party on the festive pool deck, we offer beautiful spaces and passionate service that make every gathering unforgettable.
INTRODUCING the Ramada Whitehall/Allentown's NEW Restaurant Meeting option!
- Monday through Thursday ~ 4pm-10pm
- Available for business organizations looking for a quiet and affordable place to meet
- A nominal minimum purchase of $5 per attendee will apply
- Choice of our Lehigh Room (seats 30) or private Dining Room (seats 75)
- Flexible billing options are available.
- Simply contact our Sales Department at (610) 439-1037 or email@example.com in advance to check availability and reserve your night.
Wedding Receptions ~ Sweet 16's ~ Quinceaneras ~ Anniversary Parties ~ And More!
Be amongst the first to celebrate your special event in our newly remodeled Picasso Ballroom!
New photographs will be available online very soon!
Allow us to fully cater your event OR opt to provide your own catering
Full cash, open, or hosted bar services are available
- Enjoy the elegance of chair covers for your special event for a nominal fee
Ask us how a champagne toast and Jacuzzi suite are available for free
Special group room rates available for your guests
Professional, experienced wedding planner to work hand-in-hand with you to create a wonderfully memorable day
Private Dining Room ~ Embiance & Space Perfect for Showers, Birthday Parties, & More!
- Save $100 when you book a Sunday event!
Poolside & Outdoor Events
What can we say, we love to host events! We have the venues, so, let's host your event! Our large pool deck, rear parking lot, and sizeable grass lawn are all available for special events. Such as,
- Car Clubs
- Motorcycle Runs
- Fashion Shows
- Birthday Parties
- Networking Events
- Launch Parties
As with all events at the Ramada Whitehall/Allentown, outside food and non-alcoholic beverages is usually permitted. Advance booking and permission is required, however. All alcoholic beverages must be purchased from the hotel.
To inquire about space availability, pricing, menus, and more, please send us an RFP ("Request for Proposal") from the Meetings & Events page on this website or feel free to contact us at (610) 439-1037 or firstname.lastname@example.org.